Friday, July 09, 2004

Get Your Crush On

So I jokingly requested that Michael write me rap that was all about how much he loves me. And he did it. And now I'm all giggly and blushing and acting like I'm in 7th grade. I hope he doesn't mind if I post it here. (Mike, I will delete this post if you want me to.) Sloth, baby, for you I'm in compliance You're droppin da science on Chimpanzee defiance You know he's a liar -- injustice don't get by ya And that is why I respect and admire a Girl who'd sigh, ahh, I'd love a guy--a Man who'd love me like I love papaya. With your big Boston brains and your sexy sloth bod When you pahk your cahh in Hahhvahhd Yahhd I say to myself, Oh my God! I lose my head –I'd scare Ichabod. Cute at 2AM or in your pink hat cloth That's why I'd be proud to be Daddy Sloth.

|