Tuesday, July 06, 2004

It's-the-middle-of-the-night-for-me Sloth


Note to self Having sex with the Vietnamese ballroom instructor in the airplane loo may seem like a good idea at the time. But that's the Valium talking. Well hello! I'm home safe and sound and the ticket thing was very stressful but it worked out in the end (I used the age-old "stoic crying" trick where you try valiantly to speak through a deluge of tears without raising your voice even a tidge. The sympathy just RAINS down. Took my lost-ticket charge down from $1100 to $100. I win!) Next installment of travel journal follows. (Separate post as cannot be seen typing from scribbles in little black book at work and must wait until lunch hour). Will update later about Edwards as veep if I can muster the energy. Have not slept since yesterday afternoon. Jetlag is a bee-yatch. Posted by Hello

|