Wednesday, August 25, 2004

A Call To Arms Deux

Hey cutie-pies. Slothra needs your help. I am soooooooooo short-bus when it comes to making anything computer-related like, oh, I don't know, a blog. My pathetic baby-steps are linked here but it is not AT ALL what I want!! I need a template for my photoblog that is simple, attractive and easy to navigate. What I want is a page of thumbnails that you can click and the picture will get really big. I need to be able to separate them into groups of sizes because some photos are only available in certain sizes. Also, some will be limited editions. So there has to be a way of grouping and labeling the categories. Anyone willing to make a template for me gets any matted photograph they want up to 11x14 or up to whatever size that particular picture is available in (I have some that are only available in 5x7). If more than one of you is willing to help, then the person with the best design gets a large photograph and each of the 2 runners-up get a matted 5x7 of their choosing. Any computer smarty-pants out there that have a hankering for some wall art? I'll make it worth your while!

Link |