Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Medium-sized Post: Project!

Cheers! It's hot today and my long hair has been annoying me lately. That's as close as I can come to a reason for posting this fuzzy picture of me with short hair. Also, I wish I were on vacation like a certain Michael we know and in this picture I am in London drinking Pims and Lemonade at 11 o'clock in the morning instead of sitting in my cube pretending to work. The following are some things I am interested in. They are also the classes I have to choose from this semester (I have weeded everything else out, now I just have to make up my mind). I have already decided to take Latin and with a full-time job I can only pile two more classes on for a total of three. The two I pick cannot come from the same group (time conflicts). If you would like to play the game, please vote for two classes from different groups. If not, that's cool as it is not a very exciting game. Group 1: The Bible and Politics Group 2: Introduction to Buddhism Religion, Liberalism and Democracy Group 3: Environmental Management Group 4: Advanced Fiction Comparative Religious Ethics Group 5: Microbiology and Infectious Disease Political Trials Group 6: Biology of HIV/AIDS Genocide Current Topics in Medicine Posted by Hello

|