Sunday, October 10, 2004

Studious Sloth

Well, I hope you are all enjoying your long weekend (except for you, E-Lo, sorry). I am at work viewing online video lectures for one of my classes. A second date with no-not-that-Michael-the-other-one has occurred (they're even the same age and both Jewish - it's downright eerie). There was more smooching. You know that I like to give all romantic endeavors nick names, just as I like to give all of you nick names, and the time has come to brainstorm one for this guy, although that in no way denotes any kind of permanence to the situation. I haven't made up my mind about him and may not for a while yet. I'll let you know what moniker I come up with. Suggestions are welcome. To all of you who have quit smoking either recently (Jack) or a while back (Jamie), I tip my hat to you. Well, I bob my head at you anyway. There has been no smoking since The Fateful Three that poisoned me on Thursday night. Blech!!

|