Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Mini-Post (Your favorite kind, I know...)

No time to write anything coherent for you today so just a few thoughts that occurred to me on my commute this morning: 1. It's really hard, no matter what you're wearing, to feel cool and fashionable and all grown up when you're sitting on the bus and your feet don't touch the floor. 2. I hate those feckin' Lance Armstrong bracelets. I know they're for a good cause, blah blah blah, I know half of you are wearing one right now, I know you think they're *cool* and *hip,* but they are SO UGLY. And so OVER. 3. Know what else is over? Feckin' furry eskimo boots. THEY ARE NOT IN FASHION ANYMORE, PEOPLE. 4. It seems I have a thing for redheads. I am attracted to yet another redhead who I see on the bus all the time. She's tall and kind of big, but not in a fat way, she's in proportion, and her face is so beautiful, angelic. And she's got that look, you know the one, reserved for redheads, that says, "I'm all messed up, crazy, tragic, please please give me love." The Tori Amos look. She's got it and I want to smooch it right off her face. That's all for now. Y'all be good today...or not, whatever.

|