Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Bizzy Sloth

No time for blogging today (for you, either - look at your desk, it's a disgrace!) so I shamelessly stole this off of MSN. Pup, #5 is for you, man. I don't know what they're talking about with #2 - that's not cheesy, it's romantic. And how! Plus, I believe the correct phrase is "Nobody puts Baby in A corner," but I could be wrong. Nah, I'm right. I'm never wrong about Dirty Dancing - it's the best worst movie of all time. Also, #10 should be #1. Top 10 cheesiest movie moments: 1. Titanic: Leonardo DiCaprio's "I'm the king of the world!" 2. Dirty Dancing: Patrick Swayze's "Nobody puts Baby in the corner." 3. Four Weddings And A Funeral: Andie McDowell's "Is it still raining? I hadn't noticed." 4. Ghost: Demi Moore's "Ditto." to Patrick Swayze's "I love you." 5. Top Gun: Val Kilmer to Tom Cruise: "You can be my wingman anytime" 6. Notting Hill: Julia Roberts' "I'm just a girl... standing in front of a boy... asking him to love her." 7. Independence Day: Bill Pullman's "Today we celebrate our Independence Day!" 8. Braveheart: Mel Gibson's "They may take our lives, but they will not take our freedom!" 9. Jerry Maguire: Renee Zellweger to Tom Cruise: "You had me at hello." 10. The Postman: A blind woman says to Kevin Costner: "You're a godsend, a savior." He replies: "No, I'm a postman."

|