Wednesday, January 19, 2005

The Art of Distraction

As many of you are aware, I am a celebrity fashion whore. I love to talk about politics and religion and feminist theory, but when times get tough I always fall back into the loving arms of judging-people-I-don't-know-for-wearing-clothes-they-didn't-pick-out-for-themselves. Yeah, baby! Click here for some much-needed celebrity fashion disasters. And can anyone out there tell me why people think Lindsay Lohan is hot? She's bright orange. She has a mullet. She had the needy psycho rage over Aaron Carter. Aaron Carter. This little slip of a boy who is indistinguishable from the wallpaper he's standing in front of. Ok, I have some catching up to do about this whole Kansas City thing. I'm looking for pictures, people. Where are they? I promise not to make fun of your clothes.

|