Thursday, January 27, 2005

Broken Sloth with Random News

Hi peeps. I've been laid up for a couple of days with an ouchy back that has no business giving this kind of trouble to a young, limber sloth such as myself. In any case, I have to have an MRI and physical therapy. Until then, my new best friend is Vicodin. Vicodin, meet the peeps. Peeps, this is Vicodin. I'm sure we're all going to get along famously. I'm not sure what happened to me to bring this all on, but after 2 1/2 weeks of wearing this *not* fashionable pain belt, I realized that I might have to wear it forever if I didn't go to the doctor. Ok, letseeee......I have a few things to say. First of all, Lleyton Hewitt fans are idiots. No, I don't mean YOU. I mean those assholes who dress up in the yellow t-shirts and hoot and holler in the stands during the match. This is tennis, people. Pipe the fuck down. And if you absolutely must act like such a dumbass, at least don't do it while his OPPONENT is serving. That is so unbelievably rude. And why the hell do you like Hewitt, anyway? He such a puffed-up, ego-wielding jock. Bad sportsmanship all around. On a less bitchy note, here are my top ten current musical favorites: (this excludes permanent favorites like John Hiatt who will always be #1 on my list) 1. Calexico 2. The Arcade Fire 3. The Black Keys 4. David Mead 5. Snow Patrol 6. Devendra Banhart 7. Interpol 8. Gomez 9. The Faint 10. Um......can't think of a 10th *current* one. As for Monday's exam, I picked it up by the neck and shook it until it was dead. Amazing how I can feel totally unmotivated and burnt out on school but I'm too OCD to actually let my grades slip no matter what. And finally for today, remember kids, God is just pretend. (Oh, I'm such a troublemaker!) :P

|