Friday, February 11, 2005

Quickie Updates

Hello everyone. I guess I've been sort of absentee lately. When classes start Slothy heads underground, but I'm popping my head up to say hi. Hi! Ok, letsee, what is going on.... 1. I'm dropping my geology class. It is the most BORING class I have ever taken in my entire life. Rocks and glaciers definitely have the potential to be very cool subjects, but the professor does every single lecture on PowerPoint. Need I say more? Buh-bye!! 2. I got a B in my editing class last semester. A Beeeeeeeee. Um, excuse me? Sloths don't get B's. I got a 94 on the final exam. How did I get a B???? GodDAMN it!! 3. The diagnosis on my back is that my discs are smooshed. I have to do the physical therapy and I have exactly 8 Vicodin left. *sigh* Aimee says she doesn't like Vicodin because it makes her dizzy. Hmmm.... That is exactly why I LOVE Vicodin. Oddity! Anyway, I'm hoping that the doctor used the term "degenerative" loosely because I'm only 29 and no one likes to hear that word when they are not even 30 yet. Well, I suppose no one likes to hear that word EVER, but you know what I mean. 4. I'm buying an iBook next week. Sweet! 5. Polls show that George W. Bush is scaring old people with all this Social Security reform rhetoric. I don't know about anyone else, but an old-people-scaring, English-language-mangling, religious fanatic is EXACTLY what I'm looking for in a president. You go, W!!

|