Friday, March 04, 2005

Yes, I know that gloating is unattractive.

But I'm doing it anyway! When I told you that there was a paper due in my religion class and I didn't even know about it, I left out one little detail for dramatic effect. That detail was that it was actually only the rough draft that was due, so even though there was much panic and embarrassment, it wasn't the end of the world. Even after getting the draft back we have a week to tweak it into its final version. I wrote the paper on Sunday afternoon - banged it out in about three hours. Well, last night we got our rough drafts back and, in front of everyone, my TA goes, "Sloth, you can take the week off. I gave you an A. You're done." Whaaaaaaaa??? I totally got the hairy eyeball from a bunch of people but who cares?? Now instead of working on my final draft I can just sit in my tree and chew on papaya all week long. Ahhhhhhhhhhh, it's good to be a sloth. Careening off topic, anyone who knows me knows that this article makes me act very unsloth-like with the squealing and hopping around. This kind of stuff is exactly why I decided to go back to school. I want to know everything! I want to cram worlds of knowledge into my tiny sloth brain! There is an entire field of previously unexplored hydrothermal vents and now they are exploring them!!!!!! Yes, I know I'm a huge dork!!! Have a great weekend everyone!

|