Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Secret Sloth

Daz took this picture when we were on photo safari last year. Well, I am a very busy sloth today and don't have much time to compose a post, so we are going to try an experiment in Slothville. Most of you have visited PostSecret (linked to the right) and if you are like me then you click on it every Monday to be soothed, disconcerted, and tapped into the quiet undercurrents of peoples' lives. Even though they are not my secrets, they make me feel connected, somehow, to everyone else in the world. Because I have secrets too. Today I am going to tell you two secrets. One funny, one not-funny. I hope that you will leave a secret or two of your own in comments. Please feel free to do so anonymously. Tuesday is the worst day of the week. Maybe we can make it a little better by getting some stuff off of our chests. Not-funny: a long time ago, when I was pathologically depressed and angry didn't know how to live with it, I used to cut myself almost every day. I can't believe I used to be that person. I would't recognize her today. Funny: A few years ago I was spending the night with my boyfriend at the time. We had had a huge dinner of sausage with onions and peppers. When I farted in the middle of the night, it wasn't the sound that woke him up from a dead sleep, it was the eau de sausage. Whatchoo got?

|