Friday, October 14, 2005

Extra Slothful Sloth

Ohmygod. Ihaveneverbeensotiredinmywholelife. Sosososososososotiiiiiiiired. It's that kind of tired when just trying to keep your eyes open gives you a headache. Last night I slept for eight hours and woke up in the exact same position I fell asleep in. My right ear has been molded to my skull and my boobs now point permanently at my right shoulder. I really, honestly, need another eight hours of sleep, preferably lying on my other side to even things out. In class last night I was so tired that I was actually, literally hallucinating. I kept thinking there was someone standing in front of me but there wasn't. And then the piano would do a little wiggle dance until I realized it wasn't a piano at all, it was a cabinet sort of thing and it wasn't dancing but it was at least oozing across the floor. I'm not kidding - I was actually seeing things that weren't there. The fact that it has now rained for eight days in a row cannot be helping this situation. I haven't seen the sun in over a week. The only glimmer of joy I can find in the world at the moment is that "The Simple Life" has been cancelled and these two useless whores are back on the street where they belong, selling their asses for crack. Ahhhhhh.....what would life be without people to pity?

|