Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Why you gotta H8?

I only had to click on "next blog" once to stumble upon this curiosity. Because I tend to voraciously scroll down the page it took me a moment to understand the premise... Ok, I still don't really get it. Insights? ~After further consideration it seems like a community forum sort of thing. But hating America is as dumb as hating any country. You can hate the people in power or the people trying to attain power, you can even hate a culture. But a country? That's like saying, "I hate Earth" because there happen to be people on it and people generally suck. That's not Earth's fault. America is awesome! It's just that a whole bunch of people who live inside of it happen to be complete assholes with a lot of power. That's not America's fault. Besides: America includes more than the United States, eh? Don't be hatin'!

|