Monday, March 13, 2006

Pack 'em Up & Move 'em Out

Well, everyone, our tenure here at Blogger is at an end. I've put together a little shanty town with some corrugated tin, rags and rusty pipes in a very up-and-coming area. If you'd like to visit with me while I work on my links and enable my comments and generally clean house and set up our new home, I'd love to have you. It looks a little dingy right now, but all it needs is a little TLC. If you're not too sassed about being uprooted and would like to check out the new digs, please email me at findslothville@gmail.com for directions and password instructions. Tell me who you are, how I know you, and direct me to your homepage if you have one. You may not receive a reply for a day or two, but that's only because I'm still trying to put everything together and I don't necessarily want people poking around while there's still broken glass on the floor and the doors are falling off the hinges. And, oh, the paint job. Horrendous. A couple days, tops, eh? Thank you all for coming with me!

|